
Hey you little people. haha, little people? wtf. Anyways, I just watched the finale ep of gossip girl of season 1. It wasnt like omg it was so good, imma gonna die but i still love it. I cant wait for season 2. Dan and Serena broke up which is sad? But Dan && Vanessa are like getting "close" well Nate and Serena are too. Omg, i would love Nate and Serena to be together. They're gonna be the hottest couple ever other than Gabriella and Troy. LOL. Gay much? But, they'll def be awesome. But, too bad they're not a couple in real life or else that will so cool. Chace Crawford and Blake Lively, ahh. They'll be one of hollywood's "it" couple. Blake Lively's dating Penn something, well he's the guy that plays Dan which is Serena's boyfriend on screen. Gee, I wonder why... Maybe too much chemistry on-set? LOL. Anyway, Imma loading The Hottie and the Nottie starring.... PARIS HILTON. LOL, wtf right? Anyway, I just wanna watch it. Imma trying to think if i have any homework but sadly, I cant be bothered to do it. But, I have to orelse my grade will hit rock bottom and I dont think I wanna get yelled at by my folks and teachers right? Well, atleast I know I dont. LOL, I just watched the first 4 minutes of the movie and its gay. LOL... hmm I wonder why. Oooh 4 minutes by Madonna feat Justin Timberlake. Haha. My current song that Imma crazy about is No U Hang Up. LOL, Shanye Ward's sexy. He's sorta look like David Beckham, a tiny bit? LoL. Anyway, I'll write more later. Xoxo, Le Wen<33