you know you love me... xoxo


Aha. Hey kiddos. Imma officially crazy bout gossip girl. LOL. firstly, i thought hmm. it was okay i guess.. not as good as my friends said so but till the last few eppies.. imma like omg, im hooked to it. there's so much god damn drama && i absolutely love it. I love Serena lol, the blondie f.y.i and I love Nate. He's so cutee. They're like my fav characters in the show. Today was a weird, emo but yet hyper day for me. I was getting moodswings. I was all emo in the first few periods and after lunch, i started getting high. I love my art teacher, Selene or whatever her name is. She's so cool. She doesnt even care if you burn the building down plus she's really cool. She helps me with my art and crap. I always talk to my friends and walk around the class. You dont even need a freaking pass if you go out of class. She fucking rocks. All teachers should learn to be like her. AND, she doesnt confiscate your damn phone when she sees it. She just doesnt care. All of my friends always text openly even though we're just right each other but hey, it looks cool alright. LOL. My internet's been pissing me off. Its like not working, its so stupid. It works for like 10 seconds and it doesnt work again. Im like wtf is wrong with this shit but thank god its working fine now. Actually, its not but if i can use it now, who cares. Imma loading gossip girl now, gonna watch ep 17 & 18. LOL. Imma gonna go nuts for the show. After ep 18, its gonna be season 2. Whoot whoot. LOL. I just finished my maths tution and my maths tutor is fucking gay. No, he's straight but damn Imma just so bored. But, thank god he lets me play my music and let me chat on msn and stuff. So, ya you guys probably think he rocks but 3 hours of maths? pleasee. I cant handle that much maths crap in my mind for a whole 3 hours. So ya. My mom doesnt mind as well. So ya, Imma always online. LOL but I reply really slow cause Imma doing some maths sum or something. So yeap. I look so fat. LOL, random much? But, I do and Imma not afraid to admit it. LOL. so, gonna go now you freaks, BYE!
xoxo, Le Wen <33>