
Yo peeps. What's up lil kiddos. Haha. I just came back and damn it's windy. I likie. Lol. Imma camwhore. Deal with it hunny. So I took pics like loadsa pics of myself && my bitches. Lol. Mostly me but anyway... Lol. Imma listening to No You Hang Up. Imma crazy for that song now. It's sooo sexy. Lol. My legs are hurting crazy cause I was walking in heels on Orchard Rd which is of course not comfortable. I stood in heels in the MRT to Ochard for a freaking hour. Yeap people, listen up. I went to Orchard by the
MRT. There's a first in everything ya? But my legs are so sore now from all the walking in heels. Haha, note to self. Never wear heels when going out with prem & people because they apparently love walking and taking the mrt. Godd, have you guys ever heard of the cab? It's way easier you know? Pssh.x Anyways. Imma so tired now. I woke up at freaking 8am and took a long nice hot shower for half a hour. My lil bro's like watching play house disney right now, Jo Jo The Circus i think. It has clowns and this lion so its probably that. Well, there's nth for me to write for now.
Xoxo, Le Wen<3