Hello Georgeous People. This post is about quotes and icons and questions. Why? Because I like it and its my blog so I can do whatever I want. Lol. Anyways, oh ya I bought like 12 Dvds. I watched What Happens In Vegas, i love the movie AND The Hottie and The Nottie, which is pretty gay. No offence. Alright, let the quotes and icons and questions begin... (:
Current Song: Our Time Is Here.


One:Distance means so little when someone means so much <3Current Song: This Is Me
Two:
Music does something that is indescribable but able to be felt deep inside you.
Current Song: Too Little Too Late
Three:
Sometimes, you just need to be alone. Sometimes not even your best friend needs to know.
Current Song: Exceptional
Four:
The reason people find it so hard to be happy is that they always see the past better than it was, the present worse than it is, and the future less resolved than it will be.
Current Song: Leave
Five:
The more guys I meet, the more I realize I only want to be with you.
Song: Because You Live
Six:
Being perfect...is okay for Barbie but try to remember she ended up with a guy who has plastic balls.
Current Song: Just So You Know
Question Of The Day:
Do you believe in love at first sight?
For me:
Yes, I do. It's really romantic.
xoxo, Le Wen <33