Yo gorgeous bitches. Whats up y'all? Lol. Me and Miranda are watching vids of JB on YouTube. Nick's sexyy babes. lol, dont y'all agree? Lol, watch their new music video, Burning Up. Its so good. I love that song. It's on my Current Crave playist. Lol. Anyways, do you guys like the quotes and the icons? I hope so. Lol. Hmm, Imma so bored now. I was watching like scenes from Camp Rock. Its so funny. Kevin's so funny. Lol, he's like an air head. Anyways, I'll do quotes and icons again.
One:Drama is like reality TV shows. It's interesting the first few times. Until there's just so much of it, it makes you wanna turn off the TV.Current Song: Burning Up
Two:
They say if you love something you've got to let it go and if it comes back then it means so much more. If it never does at least you will know that it was something you had to go through to grow.
Current Song: This Is Me

Three:Lots of girls show their beauty because they want him to see it, but others will try to hide it so he'll look for something more.Current Song: Gotta Find You
Question: Do you prefer Jelly Beans Or Gummy Bears?For me: GUMMY BEARS!xoxo, Le Wen<33