
yo gorgeous people. Sup? Its been a enormously long time since I blogged. i sorta neglected it. LOL. I was pretty busy with exams and stuff but Imma having holidays now for 2 whole months. Haha, sucks for the people in gov school who's started school. In your face mia, lol. You laughed at me when I was having exams and now it's payback. Lol, Gay much? Anyways. It's been crazy these few weeks. Loads of stuff happened. Oh ya, I got a mani-pedi today. Lol, randomness but still. Its purplish-black. Its hawt baby. Lol. Anyways, Its the holidays and Im like so bored. I'm probably gonna sun tan. Not a really good idea cause I'm already really god damn tan. Lol. Anyways, friday was the last day in Emaar. Sad though, Im gonna miss all my crazy friends. Im heading to UWCSEA. I'm gonna miss you freaks. Lol. But Im still in Singapore right? Its not like I'm in America. Erika, Mac, Howard, Charlie and some other people are leaving Singapore forever. ): WTF, hate you guys. I'm gonna miss them crazy much. Lol. Erika's leaving tomorrow. Sucks for Prab... Babes, I'm gonna miss you so much when you're in freaking Mexico. Call me chica. Lol. Mac's heading to Cambodia. Howard's heading to Norway. Charlie to America. Mac, I'm gonna miss you so much! Haha, you're the guy that I always hug! My hugging buddy's leaving me for freaking Cambodia. Thanks Mac, you're a great pal. Haha, I love you always. So.. I sleep like at 3 am every night and guess what time I wake up everyday. 9am, freaking 9am. You know why? My mom wakes me up for no god damn reason. I'm just like, Jesus, Fuck Off Mom. And I'll go breakfast with my mom, ok brunch with my mom. Anyways, me and Micheal are gonna hang at his apartment. He's gonna get me DVDs. Lol. I love Micheal. Haha. He knows how to light up my world. I absolutly love him. He's my babe. Lol. I'm just staring at my Emaar school shirt now and its written all over by my peeps. Lol. I'll keep it forever and treasure it. Aww, Im gonna miss all of my friends even though they're gay. Haha, kidding, they're not gay. They're fabulous. Anyways, Imma so bored now. Listening to Jojo. In a mood for ballets. Oh ya, I listened to the preview of Vanessa Hudgen's new abulm identified, Its fabulous. I love it. It's so dancey and its so much more mature than her prev abulm. I am so getting it. Hopefully, it'll come soon to Singapore or Malaysia. Not a year later she released the abulm. Lol. I love Vanessa Hudgens. Josephine, Miranda, Clarissa and tons of other people love her too. Rock On Vanessa. We love you babes. Josephine left today for hols. Im gonna miss you babes. See you in August, hopefully. You betta stay in Emaar. Lol. Listening to Exceptional by Jojo now. Lol.
Write more later.x
Xoxo
Le Wen<33
It's just me and you dancing, whatever you do, dont wake me up from this dream.