
Yo, whats up? lol. Imma so bored now, i dont even know what to do. Ive downloaded some Camp Rock soundtracks, this probably interests Miranda. Lol. They are This is Me, Play My Music, Gotta Find You and Our Time is Here. They're ok i guess. I like This is Me acoustic, probably because Im into ballets now. Lol. And I like Play My Music as well. Btw, any good movies or shows you guys think are good? And, do you guys know any good music? Imma bored with the music Imma listening. I cant wait for Vanessa Hudgen's new abulm, Identified comes out. Lol, I listened to the preview of her abulm and I love it. Lol. My nails are ruined because of my brother. Urgh, I sacrificed my nails for his stupid thing. Arent Im just great? Lol. Imma fabulous.x Just kidding. Imma gonna go back to my grans place which means boreville. I mean seriously, there's no internet. There is but its uber slow. I'll probably listen to music only. Sad huh? Lol. So, Ive gotta download alot alot alot of music. I wanna get a spray tan! Lol. I dont know why but I dont need it anyways, Im already really tan and my mom hates it. Imma so bored. Lemme go check out what's on Tv. Write more later.
xoxo, Le Wen<33Micheal Green <3