<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/142951534907247821?origin\x3dhttp://helloxbeautifulx.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Monday, July 7, 2008
Haalla my peeps, once again. Haha, im just so in love wit blogging, i just had to write again. Yeapp. (: Lol. Anyways, Im just youtubing and musicing? Haha, Im just listening songs on YT. Guess what Im listening to! BARNEY! Hah, puh leeze. In a million yearss. But I do love Barney. It's a hugee purple dinosaur, how could anyone not love it? Its just adorable. Im waiting to load amnesia by Cherish. Haha, can't wait to heaar it. If its as good as Killa, im so def gonna be in <3 with it. Lol. Okay, listening to it noww! The beginning's a little weirdd. But it's okayy. I'm still listening to the song so I dont know how it is. but it's okay i guess (: Lol, anywayss. I'mma so god damn bored. I have my maaths tution tomorrow. Fun muchh? I should have told him tomorrow. Lol, my tutor and I arranged that on Friday, 2pm, we'll have maths tution instead of Tuesday, 7.30pm. But I'm leaving for holidays on Friday, so how can I have tution? Being the stingy, money-circulated maths tutor he is, he was like oh, oh, we'll have our tution on tuesday like per usual. I mean alot of you guys say he's pretty okay cause he lets me use msn and lets me listen to my music. Haha, yeah, that's pretty cool. But, hey it's a freaking 3 hour tution and I need music to let my inner maths brain to work. But, I still hate maths. It's soooo boring. I can actually fall asleep. I mean I dont but I can. It's just that I have my music to keep me awake. I mean it's a good thing for him too. He gets to listen to sweet music and he gets to chillax. Plus, he doesnt really do much in my tution. He just asks me to do alot of work and asks me to mark them. Pratically, he's like a maths, ugly nanny. He just watches me do maths. I mean he doesnt even like help me with the equations and shit like that. He's just sitting there, looking at my wall paper, listening to my music, playing his phone, talking about his life to me, talking about other people's lives to me and bitchin about some of his student's parents. I swear, I'm probably the easiest student he needs to teach. Cause the rest of his students are all study freaks. And their parents pressure their kids to get extremely good grades. He's sorta "famous" to teach the worst grades students and turn them into an actually okay grades students. Haha, so he teaches some students from pretty good Singapore gov school like NanHwa? Hwa Chong? Raffles, River Valley, Bukit Panjang High, St Joseph, Anglo Chinese? & etc. Sorry for the wrong spelling. So he's pretty much a good maths dude. But I dont see him rubbing off his magic off me. I mean like he doesnt even teach. All he does is talk, talk, talk! And talk about random stuff like his holiday, his trip to the supermarket, his ping pong competitions and shit like that. Im like whoohoo, fun and gives him a big olde smile. AND, he doesnt know english so I speak chinese with himm which sucks cause my chinese is not thaat good anymore cause I havent been really been associating in chinese. Well, atleast I have 6 years of basic chinese right? All those years of struggling (: Anyways, my hands are tired from typingg. Gonna create another playist noww. Haha..x

x, Le Wen<33


the profile
:¨•.•¨:
`•.Yap Le Wen..♥

Taken.Single
16 August
Malaysia, Johor
In love.-friends
Cares for the Earth.- psh.BS.
laying off partying, clubbing and alcohol for a while.


I'm in love with Serena Hay Letherman.
We're planning to elope to Vegas during December the forteen.
Don't tell my folks alright? :D

Been hurt way too many times, by these idotic guys.
Love like never been hurt before.
Trying to take life easy.
Single and Mingle
That's my way.

I laugh at pretty much everything and half of it isn't funny.

I'm not perfect.
Well that's what makes me human.
My trust is hard to earn, and once you’ve lost it, it can take years for you to earn it back.

It takes me a second to love you but it takes me an eternity to forgive.
I'm great with hugs and kisses but I'll burn when it comes with goodbyes.

Vanessa Hudgens.Demi Lovato.Zac Efron.Blake Lively.Chace Crawford.

Fashion is my passion.
Music is what I need. It's a life essential.
I love partying and acting all crazy.
Do you have a problem with that?
I hate bitches but love mine.
I don't give a shit what you say about me but i bet you do. :)
I goof off like hella of a geek when I'm around friends.
But that's my style,
whether you like it or not.
I hate cursing but do it all the time.

Le Wen's ... ♥
FamilyFriendsMusicCellInternetFashion
DreamingShoppingBeachingKissesHugs
GossipGummiesChocolateSweetCornCandies
BeingImmatureTwilightLaptopCamera
DancingGigglesBeautyManicuresHotguys
MagazinesThehillsGossipGirl BeingUniqueBeingloved

I like you.
You like me.
Let's all just be friends. :)
So don't comment anything rude...
because you're just making more famous

leave a tag



teletubies
Teletubbies, Teletubbies, Teletubbies! I love you, you love me. We're one big happy family and the music goes on, I can't remember the rest. Wait a minute, that's BARNEY! Anyways, me and carms decided to make a teletubbies family! The Baby Sun's gonna be Ayu, the purple one's Prem, the green one's Mirandaa, I'm the yellow one, the red one's CARMEN and her partner, which is a BLACK teletubbie is george. They'll be an emoamazing pair!*I created emoamazing! AND the PINK one will be PRAB which is very manly. ((:

spongy bob
Hello Yello. My name is Yap Bobb Lewie Pants and I live in an apple in the deep green sea. My bestie friendie is Serenie Starie Fishie. She lives in the bikini top under a giant rock. I'm in love with Clariward Mckicles who lives right next to me who's best friend with Mr Nadan Krabs. I work under Mr Nadan Krabs and make chocolate and cotton candy for custardmers in bikini top. I earn nothing but love from Mr Nadan Krabs. That's the story of my life. =P

wandering
time machine
credits