<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/142951534907247821?origin\x3dhttp://helloxbeautifulx.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Tuesday, July 15, 2008
haalla my peeps. Imm bacckk from CH! Omg, the views there are just absolutely gorgeous. Mountains, trees, flowers were everywhere. The weather was just perfect. Not too cold, not too warm. It was so pretty. We went to tea plantations, rose gardens, a butterfly farm, a bee farm and strawberry plantations. I got to pick strawberries! Haha and I bought like 3 dozen of roses and a dozen of lavender. The flowers there are just gorgeous plus cheapp! I bought like tiny cactus, they were so tiny and cuteee (: They had colors on it. It's just so adorable. Lol. I got this thing, sorta like this wood piece with my name on it for like 7 bucks. Haha, it's kinda pretty. ((: I listened to music 24/7 though and I mean literally 24/7. It took us 8 hours to drive up to Cameron Highlands. Can you imagine how numb my ass was? Haha. I was aching all over during the drive. It took us like 10 hours to go home cause we had to stop for dinner. And, we ate steamboat, salads, steaks and sandwiches there. The veggies are so sweeet there. Haha, it's a kind of a pretty cool place. The negative side... there's no reception! there's no internet... well there was plus it was 15 bucks per hour. Not cool, not cool. It takes forever for the water to heat up for shower. The water's cold when you brush your teeth, wash your hands and stuff. Plus, there's alot of fliess. Haha. Not cool. And itss so cold at night, its not even funny. I'm serious. It's freezingg at night! But whaatevers. It's a pretty cool place to go. Sad shit is that there's so many coupless there. When I see them all lovey dovey and stuff... I sort of envy them and wish that I have that again. I miss him... in alot of ways. I miss him because he was a good friend, a great kisser and... a romantic boyfriend... I miss what effects he does to me.. I miss what things he get me... I miss the times we take goofy pictures and do retarded videos together.. I miss you...
gotta go now. write more later.x

xoxo, Le Wen<33


the profile
:¨•.•¨:
`•.Yap Le Wen..♥

Taken.Single
16 August
Malaysia, Johor
In love.-friends
Cares for the Earth.- psh.BS.
laying off partying, clubbing and alcohol for a while.


I'm in love with Serena Hay Letherman.
We're planning to elope to Vegas during December the forteen.
Don't tell my folks alright? :D

Been hurt way too many times, by these idotic guys.
Love like never been hurt before.
Trying to take life easy.
Single and Mingle
That's my way.

I laugh at pretty much everything and half of it isn't funny.

I'm not perfect.
Well that's what makes me human.
My trust is hard to earn, and once you’ve lost it, it can take years for you to earn it back.

It takes me a second to love you but it takes me an eternity to forgive.
I'm great with hugs and kisses but I'll burn when it comes with goodbyes.

Vanessa Hudgens.Demi Lovato.Zac Efron.Blake Lively.Chace Crawford.

Fashion is my passion.
Music is what I need. It's a life essential.
I love partying and acting all crazy.
Do you have a problem with that?
I hate bitches but love mine.
I don't give a shit what you say about me but i bet you do. :)
I goof off like hella of a geek when I'm around friends.
But that's my style,
whether you like it or not.
I hate cursing but do it all the time.

Le Wen's ... ♥
FamilyFriendsMusicCellInternetFashion
DreamingShoppingBeachingKissesHugs
GossipGummiesChocolateSweetCornCandies
BeingImmatureTwilightLaptopCamera
DancingGigglesBeautyManicuresHotguys
MagazinesThehillsGossipGirl BeingUniqueBeingloved

I like you.
You like me.
Let's all just be friends. :)
So don't comment anything rude...
because you're just making more famous

leave a tag



teletubies
Teletubbies, Teletubbies, Teletubbies! I love you, you love me. We're one big happy family and the music goes on, I can't remember the rest. Wait a minute, that's BARNEY! Anyways, me and carms decided to make a teletubbies family! The Baby Sun's gonna be Ayu, the purple one's Prem, the green one's Mirandaa, I'm the yellow one, the red one's CARMEN and her partner, which is a BLACK teletubbie is george. They'll be an emoamazing pair!*I created emoamazing! AND the PINK one will be PRAB which is very manly. ((:

spongy bob
Hello Yello. My name is Yap Bobb Lewie Pants and I live in an apple in the deep green sea. My bestie friendie is Serenie Starie Fishie. She lives in the bikini top under a giant rock. I'm in love with Clariward Mckicles who lives right next to me who's best friend with Mr Nadan Krabs. I work under Mr Nadan Krabs and make chocolate and cotton candy for custardmers in bikini top. I earn nothing but love from Mr Nadan Krabs. That's the story of my life. =P

wandering
time machine
credits