
Haalla peeps. Haha, so whats up? I know what's up! Sing fest! Haha, I want to go so bad. On Aug 03. Alicia Keys, Panic!At the disco, One Republic, Stacie Orrico, Jason Mraz, James Scott and some other dude's gonnaa be there! Sweeet huh? I wanna, wanna, wanna go so bad. Carmen and I are confirming to go! I mean it's just too much of a sweet offer to pass. Hello? All the stars at one night for the price of one. Youve gottaa be crazy to not go but the problems is it's 12 pm to llpm. ): A little too long and late. But hey, that's called a concert man. Haha. Anyways, went to CS today. Lunched with my mom and went to this shop. I bought 2 dresses, a top, a pair of skinny jeans and accesories. There's some singing competition going on in CS. I swear there's so many people. It's craazy. Some student singing crap. Whateverr. Lammee. Anyways, I bought like 8 different nail polishs. ((: Haha. Well, 2 are base coats and 6 are the colors. Haha. Sweet huh? Im gonna go paint them tomorrow. My nails are already ruined so needed to repaint them to make them look prettay. ((: Listening to Stacie Orrico. She's so good. I love Stuck and More To Life. It's so awesomee man. Haha, my cousins are coming over to visit. Did I say that? Haha. Anyways, I ate a whole packet of eclipse over 4 hours. Awesome huh? I'm obsessed with eclipse mints. They're just so good. Will be having tutionn soon. Chinese. Anyways. Gottaa go for now.
TTYLs
xoxo, Le Wen <33