<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/142951534907247821?origin\x3dhttp://helloxbeautifulx.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Thursday, July 3, 2008
haalla people. whats up? haha today its been a boring day, as usual. chatting with carms, mirz and ebz ( mirz's friend ) and jenny at the moment. i went to do facial today and went to buy flowers with my mom. Fun huh? Tomorrow's gonna be a gay day. Tomorrow morning at 9.45, i have tennis with my coach. Later in the afternoon at 2pm, i have MATHS tution. And half of my day is already wasted. Boo, my friends, carms, mirz, prem & people are going out to Cathay tomorrow. I realized that we always go Cathay if we're going out. Dudeees, there's life other than cathay. Haha, I wanna go shoppinggg. BUT, my mom's like you just went shopping and im like but mommm, she's like noo! whatever. moms. pff. ok, i swear i have problem. ive forgotten everything ive learnt in school. I swear. I cant even write good now. All these slacking just went into my head. Lol. I'm in love with sunglasses now.. I dont know why. Ive always have been though. They just look oh-so-fab. Haha. Anyways. I miss having fun, it's like Ive been kept in prison, except it's a nice prison. Lol. I can't go out with my friends ): Sad, sad. My mind is still revolving around him... I miss him so much. I didnt even know that I would miss him that much. Its craazyy. Haha, please come back. But it's over and I have to let go. Why is it so hard for me let go and trust another guy? Maybe I should stay single for whole of my teen life and start dating when im in Uni. Good plan? Single and mingle, thats the way to go. That's my slogan. Lol. And, it's true. Why be stuck in a relationship at this young age? Thats just not cool, not cool. Lol. I'm listening to Winning Women, its awesome. You should listen too. Anyways. continueing my close friends list. (:
Josephine
Lol, Josephine. Very sweet and loving person. Regards her as my jie. Lol. Ive known her since my first day in ER. Lol. She's always so supportive of me and trusts me alot. Well, we had our fights before but hey, which sisters do not fight?
Victor
Ahh, Victor. I love him god damn much. Ive known him for life. haha, he's like my savior. Lol. Ive known since I was in G5. Lol. Always so sweet and loving. Buys alot of stuff for me always! Thats why I love you. No, I dont love you because you always buy stuff for me... but it doesnt hurt right?
Patrick
Even though you're gone, you'll always be in my heart. You're like my kin brother. You're always there for me, you're always taking care of me, you're always lecturing me... which pisses me of but still... I love you so much because of that. You take care of me, love me for who I am and protect me from everything. Now that you're gone... who's gonna do that? Your soul will always be in me. I love you, my dear brother.
Erika
Ahh, Erika, my mexican bestie. Lol. We always have the same actions and the weird thing is we do it at the same time. We can mind talkkk. Lol. Hah, can you guys do that? We can finish each other's sentences which is creeepy. Lol, you're in Mexico. ): I'll misss youux

xoxo, Le Wen <33


the profile
:¨•.•¨:
`•.Yap Le Wen..♥

Taken.Single
16 August
Malaysia, Johor
In love.-friends
Cares for the Earth.- psh.BS.
laying off partying, clubbing and alcohol for a while.


I'm in love with Serena Hay Letherman.
We're planning to elope to Vegas during December the forteen.
Don't tell my folks alright? :D

Been hurt way too many times, by these idotic guys.
Love like never been hurt before.
Trying to take life easy.
Single and Mingle
That's my way.

I laugh at pretty much everything and half of it isn't funny.

I'm not perfect.
Well that's what makes me human.
My trust is hard to earn, and once you’ve lost it, it can take years for you to earn it back.

It takes me a second to love you but it takes me an eternity to forgive.
I'm great with hugs and kisses but I'll burn when it comes with goodbyes.

Vanessa Hudgens.Demi Lovato.Zac Efron.Blake Lively.Chace Crawford.

Fashion is my passion.
Music is what I need. It's a life essential.
I love partying and acting all crazy.
Do you have a problem with that?
I hate bitches but love mine.
I don't give a shit what you say about me but i bet you do. :)
I goof off like hella of a geek when I'm around friends.
But that's my style,
whether you like it or not.
I hate cursing but do it all the time.

Le Wen's ... ♥
FamilyFriendsMusicCellInternetFashion
DreamingShoppingBeachingKissesHugs
GossipGummiesChocolateSweetCornCandies
BeingImmatureTwilightLaptopCamera
DancingGigglesBeautyManicuresHotguys
MagazinesThehillsGossipGirl BeingUniqueBeingloved

I like you.
You like me.
Let's all just be friends. :)
So don't comment anything rude...
because you're just making more famous

leave a tag



teletubies
Teletubbies, Teletubbies, Teletubbies! I love you, you love me. We're one big happy family and the music goes on, I can't remember the rest. Wait a minute, that's BARNEY! Anyways, me and carms decided to make a teletubbies family! The Baby Sun's gonna be Ayu, the purple one's Prem, the green one's Mirandaa, I'm the yellow one, the red one's CARMEN and her partner, which is a BLACK teletubbie is george. They'll be an emoamazing pair!*I created emoamazing! AND the PINK one will be PRAB which is very manly. ((:

spongy bob
Hello Yello. My name is Yap Bobb Lewie Pants and I live in an apple in the deep green sea. My bestie friendie is Serenie Starie Fishie. She lives in the bikini top under a giant rock. I'm in love with Clariward Mckicles who lives right next to me who's best friend with Mr Nadan Krabs. I work under Mr Nadan Krabs and make chocolate and cotton candy for custardmers in bikini top. I earn nothing but love from Mr Nadan Krabs. That's the story of my life. =P

wandering
time machine
credits