
Haallaa peeps. Haha, today's been a really lazy day. No different from others. Well, I woke up pretty early this morning causee I have to. Well, at 930am, some random air-con people came to my house to clean our air-con. And, they left at about 730pm. Haha, long huh? Causee we have many air-cons so yeah. Anyways, just watch JB videos today. They're hilarous. Haha, especially Joe Jonass. Nick's sexy, as usual. Haha. Anyways, I was watching their tour videos as well. I got to hear this song that Nick J wrote. It's called A Little Bit Longer. He wrote it because of his diabities. Sad, I know. He cried in alot of his concerts. I mean, even the fans cried, how could he not? Diabities is not something you can not cry about. It's a really touching song and you have to hear it. I absolutely love it. I'm so gladd he can express his feelings and turnn it into such a beautiful piece of song. So, yeah. Anyways, I love Demi Lovato. Haha, she's awesomee. I mean she's not faake and all like Im gonna be a role model for kids and shit like that. She leads her life the way she likes it and thats the way to go. I love her songs, its more mature, more dark. It's not all dis-iney. She doesnt write about let's see... gay stuff. Im not saying HM isn't goodd. I mean they're fabulous. Thats why she's so famous right? In my preference, I like Demi Lovato. Im so gonna buy her abulm. Welll... Im listening to Pick It Up by Fergie. Its sweeet. Haha and Love and Labels- the soundtrack for Sex and The City, also by Fergie. Her songs are awesomeee. Well, I'm loving Forget- Demi Lovato, A Little Bit Longer- Nick Jonas and a whole lot of songss. Listening to live songs sang by Miley Cyrus. She's gonna have a new abulm, not relating to HM at all. WOW, big step Miley! You're finally not singing some disney songs and actually singing some songs that are actually like you! Congratulations! Haha, ok that was meann. Anyways, Miley Cyrus is awesomee. Not saying that she's bad. She's very fabb. Haha. I like her songs- Let's dance & See You Again. I can't wait to hear her new abulm. I listened to the preview, they're pretty cool. I like Girls Just Wanna Have Fun. No, it's not a song that she wrote. But whateverr. Anyways. So, today thats what I did today. Oh yeah, and I talked to Prab on the phonee as well. As usual. We're talking about a wholee load of crap. Anyways, thats just uss. Leaving for CH in 4 dayss. Haha, I have a huge zit on my facee! Okay, you can barely see it now but tomorrow it'll turn huge. I just know it. Please, please, please go away by tomorrow! Please, Im begging you. Haha, I just heard that my two cousins are coming to visit me! Sweeet. Lol. And I may go to KL! Shopping ((: Loving my mom<33. Haha, she's ultraa fabx. Lol. Ok, Im listening to Closer by Neyo. Hey can anyone tell me any good songs pleasee? Getting bored with my ituness
xoxo, Le Wen <33