
Haallaaa my peeps. Haha im supposed to do my music homework right now but I'm blogging... Okay. Wait, brb just let me finish it up. Ah Im done. Haha. I was chatting with Cheng Zhen, been ages since I've talked to her. Today was a pretty good day cause no tennis, no tution and only piano. Haha, sweet huh? I was walking downstairs and it started raining and my coach actually wanted me to play and then, it started raining heavily so we can't. But when we got up, it started to stop. Haha, thank god! (: Anyways, listening to MC new abulm- Breakout. It took me so long to make it work on my itunes. Either the zip file has a problem or it's the itunes. Most likely the zip file. It keeps on like showing file cannot be found and crap like that and I spent almost the whole morning doing it. Anyways, tomorrow my cousins are coming. (: Haha, they're arriving at 8.30am... Not cool. A half-hour drive to the airport. I dont think I can wake up thaat early yet. Shit school's gonna start. Urgh why must our holiday endd?? I'm gonna go piano soon. Fun.. Anywyas.. I'm chatting with Prab thru sms when we can actually talk on msn but hey we're cool kids. Texting is cool. (: I wannaa get twilight books! Damn malaysia popular storess. Anyways... what was i gonna write before I went to my closet? Shit, can't remember. Damn me. I wannaa go shopping. lol. Oh ya just remembered what I was gonna say. Haha, I think I'm gonna ask Doreen to go out to the movies or hang at my place next, next week. Lol. Or maybe Joanna. Serena! I miss youu. Haha get back from fucking Hong Kong! I hope you didn't break our pact in HK orelse I would have to shave your head alright hun? And I don't think you would like that. Haha. Gttta go. Byee
xoxo, Le Wen <33