Halla.x lol thats my fav greeting noww. Lol, woke up at 9am this morning and slept at 230am. Massive headache right now. Had tennis at 930. Anyways. I just finished my maths tution. Fun.x (: Not. Anyways... I have nothing to do for the rest of the day, probably gonna chill at home. Watch a movie or something. My mom's working pretty late I think so I guess dinner alone then. Well, my dad? Hah, even though he's at home, we don't even talk. So whatevers. Hmm. I'm pretty much tired and bored right now. Can anyone tell me what to do? Pleaseee. I mean seriously, I'm stiff bored at home. *sighs* Whateverr.. Im seriously considering banging myself on the wall. I mean its betterr than nothing right? Lol. Tomorrow, I'm absolutely freee. I have no tennis, no tution but I have piano lessons though. Borinngg. People come to Malaysiaaa. Lol. I wanna go shopping. Serena, Serena, Serena. I love thaat girl, she's so awesome. We're officially clean and good, planning to stay that way too. Jealous? Lol. Anyways, gonna do quotes & icons now. (:
oo1You know people say what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas? That's so last week. It's what happens in Summer stays in Summer.
oo2We're not perfect. we laugh too hard,we are way to loud & we make completefools of ourselves, but doing it together is what makes us best friends forver.
oo3she types, "i'll be okay"as the tears run down her face.

xoxo, Le Wen <33