
Hey chicks. Whats upp? I'm seriously heartbroken. Okay, for those people who asked about Micheal. Okay, me and Micheal did date. Note
did. Yes, we broke up. No, we didnt break up because of a fight or something stupid like that. We broke up because he left to America for his dad's job. I miss him so effin much. But it's over and there's nothing I can do now. I hope that he take cares and find a new girlfriend. I just came back from my gran's place. It was ... boring. But the cool thing was that I got to meet up with my cousins and stuff. So, that was pretty sweet. Anyways. I bought an aviator by Levi and a new pair of glasses. Sweet. i love my aviator. And I bought 3 months of daily contacts as well. Haha. I bought a 2 lip lice lip gloss, a eyeliner and 2 mascara. I bought like 5 esclipse sweets. Lol. What. I like those mints. they're yummy! Haha. Anyways, Im talking to Carmen and Miranda. They're like the sweetest people you'll meet. I love them so much. They're my best friendss. Haha. Anyways, we decided to have a best friend blogg! Sweeet huh? I know. Lol. Anyways... Im in love with Like me now. By Girlicious. Trying to watch LipStick Jungle. But failing cause brother keeps hugging the tv. well not exactly hugging it but u get it right? Haha. Anyways. Write more laterr
Xoxo. Le Wen <33