hey sweet peas. "i think about you during the summer time. you're running through my mind." quoted by Summertime, the song. Summertime, the song is exactly what i feel right now. Its the song that I can relate to. Plus, it's summer now. Concidience much? Read the lyrics on some web and that's how I feel exactly.I need him right now, I just do. Why must you leave now? Whatever.. Ive been home for like forever. I cant spell properly and think right. My mind's in a swish. Lol. Anyways... I havent wore makeup at all for the whole holidays. Ok, I have. Like once or twice... I mean no makeup at all not even lip gloss. Im so lazy right now. The only thing I do is sleep, eat, eat even more, music, msn, email and eat even more. Im eating so much now, its crazy. Like i eat every hour plus the things i eat is chips, cookies, coke and shit like that. Def fatty shit. Omgg. I'm like so god damn fat, its not even funny. But i cant control myself, Im so boredd at home! Plus I eat even more when Im sad and guess what. I'm sadd so therefore I eat alot. Whatever. I was just talking to Prab and as usual we were talking crap. We were talking about his new apartment, other people's apartment, him lost, Simon, indian people and sundays. Lol. And I talked to Simon as well. haha. I talk to Prab so much its not even funny. Lol. Well, two of my friends are dating and they're sorta planning to break up. I dont really want to name their names because like maybe Im invading their privacy or shit like that. Seriously, no offence... the problem of the relationship lies on the girl.. thats my opinion. But whatever, its their relationship. I hope they do not have a nasty breakk. Im so bored at home. I have tution later, chinese tution to be exact. Fun. Mirz sort of invited me to this thing on Friday... but i cant go. No shock there. This is so gay. I need to go out and have fun! Haha. Stupid malaysian friends.. they're freaking studying! Urghh. Plus theres nothing to do. I rather slam my head on the wall than do nothing. I need to go out. I want to go clubbing. Havent done it for ages, ages long. But i made a promise i wont do it so i have to follow it. Plus, its for my own good. (: i dont wanna be a party animal. Nope, nope, nope. Plus, im not supposed to club anyways... "underage" But the clubs i go to are Groove and Eskimo and I know the owners so thats why I can get in. So yeah. But still... not a good thing you know. People reading this and they're under 18 or 16.. depending on the age limit, do not go clubbing when you're underage. You have your whole entire life to do it so dont do it now. Go have fun when you still can. Have a slumber party, watch a movie or anything like that. Woah.. I'm actually giving good advice (: Haha, i always give good advice! Urgh. my nails are like shit not. They're so ruiinn! Boo. Oh ya, I'm not leaving for hols this friday. Leaving for hols next friday. Just wanna clear that up. Crazy for Disturbia- Rihanna, Can You Hear Me- Enrique, Never Too Late- 3 Days Grace, Like Me- Girlicious, When I Grow Up- PCD && VH's entire abulm. Its sweeet. Lol. Cant wait for JB's second new single. Their first single was off the hoook. Burningg up! Sweeet. Btw, my new fav word is sweet. Haha, sounds so california and i love it. I love cali! its so sexyyy. with sexy guys. Haha. Anyways. theres nothing more to update... I think. Oh wait, did i write in my prev post that I love Sex and The City? Even if i did, just wanna say. The movie's so good. You have to watch it but its 18 & above. But... you just have to watch it. Its a chick flick so guys. dont watch it... unless its with your girlfriend and they drag you to watch it. Lol. Or unless you're gay. Then go watch it. Haha. Anywayss. Let me see if i have anything else to write. Hmm.. I'm gonna change my blog url. So please leave some suggestions for me. Thanks. I have afew:please choose one or give me a suggestion. Thanks. much is appreciatedd
xoxo, Le Wen <33