<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/142951534907247821?origin\x3dhttp://helloxbeautifulx.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friday, August 22, 2008
Haallla people. Haha. Its been ages since I blogged. Well, I've finally made it. I made it to UWC. My first week... Not so good the first few days. Let's just say people there arent as friendly as they are in Emaar. Lol. I miss my buds from Emaar. Prab, Nicole, Prem, Carmen.. ETC. Lol. Well I cant include Miranda as she's in Tanglin Trust now. TTGirl. Lol. TT and UWC equals BFFLs. Lol. I love Mirandaa. My lil pie. Lol. Ok, my first week's gay. I mean I hated it the first day. Like I was so lonerish and stuff. I had no actual friends, just tons of hi-bye friends. Lol. I literally cried. Im dead serious. BUT! I went to the docs and the doc told me my female hormones are messed up which causes me to be very emotional. SO therefore thats why I have emotional rushs, once in a while. LOL. Weird girl shits. Its better now I guess, I have some friends who are cool to chill with. Itss only my first week and I have so much freakang homework which Im gonna get started on tomorrow. But i cant cause clubs with Serena tomorrow- Eskimo Joy. Lol. SO Sunday I guess. ): Craaap. I have english, maths, bio, business studies & music. Alot huh? And they're due on Monday. Well not music. Music in UWC is so freakang haard. Im gonna switch I guess. To Um- PHOTOGRAPHY. Sweeet? I know. LOL. But I have to check if I can firstt. Im watching The hills. Season 4. Right Now. LOL. BY THE WAY, IM FORTEEN BITCHESS. Lol. Haha I had my birthday partay at East Coast with... Prab, Brian, Josephine, Miki, Carmen, Miranda and Mia. Lol. I rode a BICYCLE. not joke. I doubled with Prab. Lol. I was screaming so much and smacking him. Haha. We had so much alcohol that it was obscene. Im serious. Carms, Mirz and Mia got so drunk... Lol. I fell over a rock when I was trying to climb up to the hill and my phone nearly slipped down to the sea from the hill. Haha, drunk? Not uss. Well I wasnt like drunk... I was mentally awake but physically drunk. LOL. And after that, we had a quick puff I guess. Hey we're only teens once, so wtf caress. LOL. I loved my birthday. Thank you Serena for your gorgeous Juicy Couture Bag. THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU Clarissa for your wonderful gifts. I loved the music box, rose and that gorgeous diamond necklace! AHH I LOVE YOU BOTH, NADAN & CLARISSIE. Thank you so much! :D Thanks Miranda for your shoe and chain, its gorgeous. Thanks Carms for that wonderful accesories. I love them :) Thanks Prab for the dresss. <33. Thanks Jo for the cake, even though it melted. Thanks Brian for the towel? Lol. <3. Thanks Missy for your beautiful bracelet. Thanks Jay for that Vera Wang perfume. Thanks Taylor for your Roxy flip flops and shirt. Thanks everyone. I cant possibly name everyone that gave me gifts. BUT THANKS. I know you guys gave me expensive shit. Thank you. I love you all. Well gonna head to the showerss.

xoxo, Le Wenn<33
she's forteen bitchess.


the profile
:¨•.•¨:
`•.Yap Le Wen..♥

Taken.Single
16 August
Malaysia, Johor
In love.-friends
Cares for the Earth.- psh.BS.
laying off partying, clubbing and alcohol for a while.


I'm in love with Serena Hay Letherman.
We're planning to elope to Vegas during December the forteen.
Don't tell my folks alright? :D

Been hurt way too many times, by these idotic guys.
Love like never been hurt before.
Trying to take life easy.
Single and Mingle
That's my way.

I laugh at pretty much everything and half of it isn't funny.

I'm not perfect.
Well that's what makes me human.
My trust is hard to earn, and once you’ve lost it, it can take years for you to earn it back.

It takes me a second to love you but it takes me an eternity to forgive.
I'm great with hugs and kisses but I'll burn when it comes with goodbyes.

Vanessa Hudgens.Demi Lovato.Zac Efron.Blake Lively.Chace Crawford.

Fashion is my passion.
Music is what I need. It's a life essential.
I love partying and acting all crazy.
Do you have a problem with that?
I hate bitches but love mine.
I don't give a shit what you say about me but i bet you do. :)
I goof off like hella of a geek when I'm around friends.
But that's my style,
whether you like it or not.
I hate cursing but do it all the time.

Le Wen's ... ♥
FamilyFriendsMusicCellInternetFashion
DreamingShoppingBeachingKissesHugs
GossipGummiesChocolateSweetCornCandies
BeingImmatureTwilightLaptopCamera
DancingGigglesBeautyManicuresHotguys
MagazinesThehillsGossipGirl BeingUniqueBeingloved

I like you.
You like me.
Let's all just be friends. :)
So don't comment anything rude...
because you're just making more famous

leave a tag



teletubies
Teletubbies, Teletubbies, Teletubbies! I love you, you love me. We're one big happy family and the music goes on, I can't remember the rest. Wait a minute, that's BARNEY! Anyways, me and carms decided to make a teletubbies family! The Baby Sun's gonna be Ayu, the purple one's Prem, the green one's Mirandaa, I'm the yellow one, the red one's CARMEN and her partner, which is a BLACK teletubbie is george. They'll be an emoamazing pair!*I created emoamazing! AND the PINK one will be PRAB which is very manly. ((:

spongy bob
Hello Yello. My name is Yap Bobb Lewie Pants and I live in an apple in the deep green sea. My bestie friendie is Serenie Starie Fishie. She lives in the bikini top under a giant rock. I'm in love with Clariward Mckicles who lives right next to me who's best friend with Mr Nadan Krabs. I work under Mr Nadan Krabs and make chocolate and cotton candy for custardmers in bikini top. I earn nothing but love from Mr Nadan Krabs. That's the story of my life. =P

wandering
time machine
credits