<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/142951534907247821?origin\x3dhttp://helloxbeautifulx.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Saturday, August 9, 2008
Hallaa loves. As you can see, my layout has been changed and my profile too. (: It's more dark and emo which I'm feeling recently. I've been thinking the ups and downs of life which everyone go through. I love all my friends and family dearly and I know they do too but seriously, I'm just a hopeless romance freak! I love being in love. I'm always telling myself and people that i wanna be single and just mingle, not be attached to some one but is that something I really want? Or is it because of all the hurt I've been through over and over again and I don't want to experience it anymore. Is it really beause I don't want to be hurt again by love once again? Is that the real reason why? Yes, after being out of my first serious relationship, I did date afew guys but never really was into it at all. To me, it was just an intimate friendship and nothing more. I've been single for a long time and I mingled for a long time too. Is it possible for me to find love again? Will I be able to trust love? Will I be able to trust the guy? Will I? *sigh* Ok, I'm gonna leave this topic. It's very saddening to talk about such a sentitive topic. Anyways, I got my book, Breaking Dawn! Haha actually I got it ages back. It's amazing, as usuall. :D Haha, I love Edward and Bella, the most adorable couple in the entire universe. You have to read the series if you dont. Its a really romantic book. I need more books like those. Haha. I'm such a hopeless romance! I'm listening to For You I will by Teddy Geiger. It's a pretty nice song. I can't wait for Demi Lovato's abulm to dropp! :D Haha. My birthday's coming! It's like afew days away. I'm going to S'pore in the morning to attend some seminar then in the afternoon, I'll hang with my friends andd at night, PARTY AT SERENAA'S! haha yayy! Talking about Serena, we're going to make a blog together! It's like OUR blog. Haha, that's gonna be fuunn. I'll probably not go on it as often since I already have this! I never go on to joint blogs. I used to have it with two of my other friends- Clarissa and Nathalia. We were like really, really active for 2 months then, we just chucked it and now, no one goes on it and we like forget the password. Lol. It was fun. School's gonna start soon. New school, new life. I wonder how it would be.... ? Hm, I'm excited but yet terrified! *shiverss* Lol. Haha, guess what! I got Clarissa's second birthday gift today. Oh my god she's just the sweetest thing on the planet! She first got me this gorgeous vintage musical box thing that is made out of gold, bronze and silver and a gorgeous ballerina inside that's made out of glass. And my the second gift is a beautiful gold rose with just afew tiny pieces of diamond on the petals! Aahhh! She's just fabulous. I love her so much! I love the gifts so muchh! (: haha i'm trying to get my mom to get me an iphone but sadly, i dont. ): Dont blame her though. My parents spend unlimited cash on me and I dont think I need to expect a birthday gift from them right? Lol. CANT WAIT TO MY BIRTHDAY AND I'LL BE 14! haha. Can you believe it? I'm just 14. Gossh. I cannt wait to be 17. Haha why 17? Cause I'm already mature, get to get in the clubs and I'm not legal yet! :D That's just 3 years awaay. 17, here I comee.

xx Le Wen<33


the profile
:¨•.•¨:
`•.Yap Le Wen..♥

Taken.Single
16 August
Malaysia, Johor
In love.-friends
Cares for the Earth.- psh.BS.
laying off partying, clubbing and alcohol for a while.


I'm in love with Serena Hay Letherman.
We're planning to elope to Vegas during December the forteen.
Don't tell my folks alright? :D

Been hurt way too many times, by these idotic guys.
Love like never been hurt before.
Trying to take life easy.
Single and Mingle
That's my way.

I laugh at pretty much everything and half of it isn't funny.

I'm not perfect.
Well that's what makes me human.
My trust is hard to earn, and once you’ve lost it, it can take years for you to earn it back.

It takes me a second to love you but it takes me an eternity to forgive.
I'm great with hugs and kisses but I'll burn when it comes with goodbyes.

Vanessa Hudgens.Demi Lovato.Zac Efron.Blake Lively.Chace Crawford.

Fashion is my passion.
Music is what I need. It's a life essential.
I love partying and acting all crazy.
Do you have a problem with that?
I hate bitches but love mine.
I don't give a shit what you say about me but i bet you do. :)
I goof off like hella of a geek when I'm around friends.
But that's my style,
whether you like it or not.
I hate cursing but do it all the time.

Le Wen's ... ♥
FamilyFriendsMusicCellInternetFashion
DreamingShoppingBeachingKissesHugs
GossipGummiesChocolateSweetCornCandies
BeingImmatureTwilightLaptopCamera
DancingGigglesBeautyManicuresHotguys
MagazinesThehillsGossipGirl BeingUniqueBeingloved

I like you.
You like me.
Let's all just be friends. :)
So don't comment anything rude...
because you're just making more famous

leave a tag



teletubies
Teletubbies, Teletubbies, Teletubbies! I love you, you love me. We're one big happy family and the music goes on, I can't remember the rest. Wait a minute, that's BARNEY! Anyways, me and carms decided to make a teletubbies family! The Baby Sun's gonna be Ayu, the purple one's Prem, the green one's Mirandaa, I'm the yellow one, the red one's CARMEN and her partner, which is a BLACK teletubbie is george. They'll be an emoamazing pair!*I created emoamazing! AND the PINK one will be PRAB which is very manly. ((:

spongy bob
Hello Yello. My name is Yap Bobb Lewie Pants and I live in an apple in the deep green sea. My bestie friendie is Serenie Starie Fishie. She lives in the bikini top under a giant rock. I'm in love with Clariward Mckicles who lives right next to me who's best friend with Mr Nadan Krabs. I work under Mr Nadan Krabs and make chocolate and cotton candy for custardmers in bikini top. I earn nothing but love from Mr Nadan Krabs. That's the story of my life. =P

wandering
time machine
credits