
Hey hey hey! Oh my god. Yesterday was soo fun. Haha, i went to singfestt. Well, let's see. My fav performances were One Republic and PCD. They were fucking awesomee. It was at Fort Canning Park and we had to climb up many flights of stairs and many steps before reaching the entrance. ): And we had to queue up for a longg time. Finally, it was open and we went in. We just took pictures while waitingg. I looked sooo bad because it was so burnin' hot and my makeup was running even though Carmen and Brittany said it wasn't, but I could just feel it. Lol. Then, we had to wait for Max and his mom. Then at the entrance, this lady gave us this pink stript and we didnt really know what it was sooo. Carms said that we can sit in the booths and stuff but we didnt ask. So, ours sort of slipped off our hand when we were in the crowd. Before that, me & carms waited up on the second floor and then we wanted to get downn but it was so packed and squished so we couldnt get down. Soo.. we went to far end of the hill and slid down. LOL. Haha, it was freakinn hilarious. Okay, it wasn't that hilarious. Then, we went in with Brittany, Max and Max's momm. SO. We were in and a lady asked if she could take a pic of us- Carms and I and we were like sure and she told us to collect it 2 hours later but we didnt. We got a spot, pretty infront i guess on the grass. Lol and the first performance was Stacie Oricco. She looked so different though. She's so much tanner and her hair color's different. Anyways, we were too hot to dance. I mean, do you know how warm it is? Haha, so me and carms were just fanning each otherrr and screaming for her. LOL. And then, Jamie scott or something came on, i think. We didnt really care actually cause we really didnt know who he was so whattever. THEN, ONE REPUBLIC CAME ON! Oh my god, they were so good. They were amazing. Carms, Brittany, Max and I went into the crowd and tried going infront, like squirming through. Lol. We didnt get front row but we were just like in the middle of the crowd. Lol, then Brittany dissapeared. She was like gone and we didnt see her like most of the concert until the PCD came on. Everyone was screaming and dancing and singing along. Ah, they sang Stop and Stare and Apologize! Haha and me & carms were dancing along and singing as well. Thenn. Panic at the disco came upp. So it was me, carms and max then carms dissapeared and i was like wait, where's carms? and i tried looking around, she wasnt there so i went out of the crowd, called her twice and then i remembered she left her phone in her bag. Then, i went walking, stepping on people space, looking for carmen and then i couldnt find her. So i tried going back to the crowd and but couldnt cause everyone were like tight. Then, Max tried and got me in again. :D Lol, but still no carmen. So, I was waiting and stuff and I saw carms out of the crowd and I asked her to come in but she couldnt so we went out instead and went to the bathroom and i took off my contacts. And we went back and got my glasses and tried getting in but couldnt again. So we were just chilling at the corner. Lol. Then we went out and got food and we were waiting for ages, long and it was like finally we were gonna be served, that was what we thought. And she told her everything's not ready. So we waited and waited again for a long time. And then I ordered for a burito and carm's a hotdog. And she told the burito line's another line and im like wtf. cant u just get me one? and she's all like im sorry miss but alot of people's waiting for it too so i got a hotdog instead and we went back and it was jason mraz. It was night then so it was breezier. So we started dancing to it. Then, it was Rick Astley or something. He's some 80s singer or something but since we were so hyped, we danced to it as well and then, someone's bra flew on stage and we were laughing so haard. I think that was the time Max was drinking Tiger and he passed it to me butt... i didnt drink it and i passed it to Carms and he went to buy alcohol. So me & carms didnt drink any. (: I know, i know. Im such a great person. Lol. Then, it was PCD and me, max and carms tried getting infront quickly and we were just dancing to the songs they were playing before the PCD came out. As we were dancing, we took alot, alot of pictures. And then, Carms went out of the crowd and she was picking up a call and again she dissapeared, leaving me & Max and we were just like dancing and I smsed Carms and asked where she was and she was at the bags and i went out of the crowd and went back to our original spot and joined her. I couldnt possibly leave her alone right? So we were just singing and dancing. They sang when i grow up! Whooot. Haha, so then, Brittany came back up and she didnt look that well and she said her stomach sorta ache but she was fine and dancing. Then. PCD ended and Alicia Keys was on. I had to go soon then so they went for the crowd since it was Alicia Keys and then I just chilled at the back, dancing. Soo. Then they came back and i was suprised and i thought they left something and then, Brittany was like we cant leave you alone right? And I danced and screamed to the first song and I had to leavvee. Soo. this is where the drama starts. I hugged them and left. So I went down the entrance and went to the road where my mom said she would meet me but i couldnt find her or see her and i called her but i couldnt hear her.. it was broken up and she got so pissed at me. And soo. my phone died!! And i freaked out and I saw this nice girl on the street. And I borrowed her phone but my mom didnt pick up and i was so nervous and soo. i was like asking if there was another entrance and she showed me the way and i finally found my mom so i was soooo grateful at heer! Sweet, sweet person. Lol. Anywayys. my mom gave me a lecture about itt. Whatevers.
xoxo, Le Wenn <33