
Yo, yo, yo. Haha. The Serenaa and Le Wen Blog's donee. I'll puttt on the link soon. Pleasee comment ya loves? It prettay much about gaay stuff, the stuff we made up and shiat. Its about the people we love as well. Haha CLARISSAA! I CANT BELIEVE YOU WANNA CHANGE YOUR NAME TO MCKESSIE! i fucking haate you. Clarissa's a gorgeouss name. I love Clarissaa. Clarissa's unique and you betta dont change it to
Mckessie Anne Rose Johnson. I'm seriouss, thatss not cool. Lol. So today I went to UWC for orientation and it was fine I guess. Haha, looks like there's gonnaa be more stress that Emaar. I miss my dears. Serena, my strength. Haha. I cant believe you're only starting school on 8th of September! Damnn youu. Now we cant hang that much. Why cant live in my condo? ): Poutss. I cant wait for my birthday. Im not like excited but Im just happy I guess. But im not really feelin' something. Like I didnt even know my birthday was this week if Mia, Brian or Josephine or Clarissa's gifts reminded me. Haha. Im so gayy! Gossh. Mia's birthday a day before me. Oh the joy, why do I have almost the same birthday with someone... someone like
her. Kidding. Mia's my pride and joy. She's fabulouss and I love herr. Lol. I wanna go shopping! Haha. I wanna buy more clothesss!!! Shoess, acessories and stufff. Lol. SUNGLASSES! haha i want more of themm. I need them. Im in love with sunglasses. I needd them in my life. Lol. I'll write more later, i think.
xoxo, Le Wen<33