
Haallla Yaaallla. LOL. OMFG. the couple who was cute just broke up today. Yes, it's Ayu and Prem. It's tragic. They were so adorable together. Prem, why did you break up with Ayu? Gosh. Everyone's breaking up recently. First it was Andrew and Miranda. I never gave a shit about it cause firstly, I dont know who's Andrew and Miranda deserves to be happy and she is now. But today, it's a whole different issue. Prem and Ayu were/still in love. I'm not really sure why they broke up. But I'm gonna get answers sooon. I mean like Ayu loves him. I'm pretty sure Prem did too. They were always cuddling, whispering and giving those sneaky kisses. They were super cute. I didnt thought they would last forever but longer than this. *Sigh* Love. Such a complicated issue. Why must life be so complicated? :(
Demi:I didn’t wanna sayI’m sorry for breaking us apartJoe:I didn’t wanna sayIt was my faultEven though I knew it wasDemi:I didn’t wanna call you backCause I knew that I was wrongBoth:Yeah I knew I was wrong
[Chorus:]
Demi:One in the same never to change
Our love was beautiful
Both:We got it all destined to fall
Our love was tragically
Joe:Wanted to call
Demi:No need to fight
Joe:Cause you know I wouldn’t lie
Both:But tonight we’ll leave it on the line
Demi:Listen baby
Nick:Never woulda said forever if we knew it’d end so fast
Demi:Why did you say ‘ I love you ‘If you knew that it wouldn’t last
Nick:Baby I just cant hear what your saying
The line is breaking up
Demi:Or maybe that’s just us, oh baby just us
[Chorus]
Joe:Tried to call again and get your mailbox
Like a letter left unread
Demi:Apologies are often open-ended
Both:But this one better unsaid
[Chorus]
Demi:We’ll leave it on the lineNick:Yeah, oh yeahDemi:We’ll leave it on the line tonight
On The Line- Demi Lovato ft Jonas Brothers.Don't forget 23.09.08Get it to believe it.Yes, I do have Demi's new abulm earlier than everyone else :D which is pretty awesome and may I add her abulm is freaking amazing? I'm in loveee with it. I listened to it all day. I mean I'm serious when I said all day. Cause I put it as a playist and I pressed the button "Repeat Playist" So it'll play forever unless I stop it. Haha I didnt. I never do. My music's on 24/7 which means my laptop is too. Haha. Its terrible for my laptop I know. I need to let it rest! But I really cant be bothered too.
i love you.i miss you.i feel empty without you.when did you become such a big part in my life?when did i ever need to text you 24/7?when did you make me feel so attached to you?why cant you say you love me and only me?why cant you hold me in your arms forever?why do you love me when you're not supposed to?how can you make me love you?how did you do it?how do you make me think about you all day long?you're my friend.you're my lover.you're my everything.I love you. I need you.There's this one guy. This one guy that made me love him. This one guy who walked into my heart and not wanting to leave. He's the guy who I think about, the one I text everyday, every minute. You love me but you like her. You make me feel so insecure but yet so loved. I love how you would tell me how much you love me everyday. I love how you would tell me you love how i smiled. I love how you would tell me I'm beautiful. I love everything you say about me. But why are you with her when you say you love me so much? Why? Why did you even say yes to her? Why? I love you. I want you to be happy. I'll leave if it makes you happy... ... I'll leave forever.xoxoxox Le Wen <33