
Heeeey guys. I watched CARS and King Kong yesterday. It was shit scary. Haha King Kong I mean. It was not funny. But I like the last bit, that was sweet. I wanna watch titanic. Lol. I'm so gonna cry. ): They're so cutee. Anyways. I'm still in love with Demi's abulm. Hahaha. I lovee until you're mine, the middle, on the line, don't forget... actually every song on her abulm. They're all fab. :D I need new songs. Psh. Getting bored with my playist again. I'm listening to Until You're mine :) LOL. I'm textin peeps now. Haha. Clarissie baby. I love youu. I missss you. COME BACK! Lol. Anywayss. I'm sick. Not just sick, majorly sick. I have the bad cough and flu. My voice's all fucked up and shit. I've been sick since Wed and all I ate is porridge and bee hoon soup and icky medicine and I'm not well yet. I skipped two days of school to sleep, eat and watch tv. :D But I'm still not well YET! I missed my training walk too. Haha that's a plus. (: Imma so tired cause the medicine makes me sleeeepy. I slept so much during Thrus and Fri. Lol. Slept the whole day. Anyways I got my hiking boots for Korea. Who knew ugly boots would cost that much. LOL. It's soo ugly. I hate it. Oh well it's for Korea. Lol. SHOPPING! :D I wanna get those shrilly gladiators. Lol. But I just got those brown ones and my mom would kill me if i got another pair. Cause before that I got this white pair of ankle heels. Gosh. But I want theeem! Damn' I need those shrilly gladiatorss. I wanna get new sunglasses too. Those from Fendi or Channel. Haha. And my mom's gonna kill me cause I just got Ray-Ban. I wanna get more clothes... :( which I did but I dont like them anymore... Haha. I'm some sort of shopping obsessed! This is not good. I WANT THOSE SHRILLY GLADIATORS. :( Well I just need to leave like that then. Poor, poor me. Lol. Isnt it nice that I have no homework at all? Now, I'm gonna stop here with a full stop. Will write more laters.
For My sake of mine it's getting the best of meI need you next to meI'll try to find a way that I canGet to youI just wanna to get to youThe world I see is perfect nowYou're all aroundWith you I can breathUntil You're MineI have to find a wayTo fill the soul insideI have to findWay without youHere by my sideUntil You're MineNot gonna beAble completeI won't rest until you're mine (mine)Oh wow Inside I canOnly hear you voiceRinging through the noiseI can't find my mind itKeeps on coming back to youIt all leads back to youI wanted something out of reachIt's killing meYou're all I seeUntil You're MineI have to find a wayTo fill the soul insideI have to findWay without youHere by my sideUntil You're MineNot gonna beAble completeI won't rest until you're mine (mine)It's so good to beIf we were meant to be togetherBy being so closeI'm ready to beginThe waiting has to windRight now, TodayI have to find a wayMine! Until You're MineWithout you here by my sideUntil You're MineNot gonna beAble completeI won't rest until you're mine (mine)For My sake of mine it's getting the best of meI need you next to meUntil You're MineDemi LovatoDon't forget 23.09.08xoxox, Le Wen <33