
Heeey. Today's a holiday which means.... NO SCHOOL! WHOO. haha. i officially did nothing today. I slept, eat, listened to music 24/7, facebooked, msned, texted, called people, received calls and watched tv. I know, what an interesting life. I was supposingly to go shopppingg with my lovely mom but she bailed on me. BITCH' jokes. jokes. I love my mom so much. She's just the beest. I think I have homework but I just cant be bothered. Omg, what am I becoming? Gosh. Well I've finished my maths yesterday during tution so that's over with. I have business and english left. Well english's due's on Friday and Business.... it's due tomorrow. Ok, I need to finish that up. Dayum, I wanna watch Eagle Eye, Disaster and House Bunny. They're all released. I need to go out with my peeeps. Miranda, my babe. Twilight's just moaning our names. Haha. Edward Cullen, Mr Sex. Jacob Black, Mr Sex 2. Gosh. Why must Taylor Launter be that hot? He makes me love Jacob. Gosh. I'm an Edward Cullen supporter all the way but Taylor's just too, too hot. Gosh. Haha. Gosh is my new favorite word. It sounds so posh. Loving it baybeh. I just talked on the phone the entire day. Lol. It's nice? Gosh. Imma so bored today. Lol. I miss all my peeps. I wanna chill with you guys so much! I have hiking training tomorrow! W.T.F right. I know, I know. And HELL TO DA NO, I did not do this for fun. As Im going to Korea and I need to trek for 3 days on a god dayum mountain, I need to train atleast twice to you know get ready for hike. Gosh. I didnt go to the first training. LOL. But, who cares. It's gaay. Me, Michelle and George are gonna be like NO, NO, NO! Hahaa. We'll just slack there and walk as slow as possible. I WATCHED GOSSIP GIRL AND 90210. GG was pure amazing, thank god. I thought it was gonna be a worse season but thank god, it's becoming good. This week's 90210 isn't that good. BUT i believe it'll be good next epp. :D I believe in you 90210. I love Annie and Tie together. Such a hot couple. Xx :D Gosh. LOL. Its freakang hoott. Im so amazingly proud with myself. I DIDNT ON THE AC FOR THE ENTIRE DAY. Wont mother nature be proud of me? She's probably gonna give me a pat on the head later :D Im all sweaty and sticky. Need to take a refreshing cool shower laters' Imma loving Whatever You Like - T.I. Its fucking amazing. Im still loving Demi Lovato's abulm! Dayum babes, you're amazing even though you're only sixteen. Keep rocking. Lol. Alright, I'm in need of my cool shower. See ya laters'
xoxox Le Wen<3