
YO YO. Oh my god, HAPPY NEW YEAR yo. It's like 2009 now. Can you freaking believe it? Oh my gosh, hahaha it's incredibly quick. I cant believe it. :S Woah. I know, I know, I havent updated in like months well I really cant be bothered man. Hahah, anywayss. school's gonna start soon, so fucking gay ass. urgh. hahah im anti-alcohol now. The sight of vodka makes me wanna fucking puke so yes, I'm finally clean. Hhaha I had too much freaking vodka this past week. Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday. Ew fuck. Hahah and I have major hangoverss from all the nights. I puked my guts out. LEARN IT FROM ME, NEVER CHUG A FULL HUGE TALL GLASS OF VODKA ON AN EMPTY STOMACH. I swear, you will thank me later. :) Shit, I'm sick. My throat hurts and I'm having a running nose. This is not good, sucks balls. Chinese New Year's coming.. wheee. Hahah, partty :D Yeh yeah baby. And money... :) Yess, double pleasuress. I wanna like pierce my ear cause I want to. Bahahha and I wanna eat Mc Donalds now. AND i want to purchase a high waist skirt! Hahhaha. But I like cant find it anywhere, whats up with that? :( Hahah, anywayss, nye was actually sucky. Went dinnerr with folks- Korean BBQ, saw this pretty cute guy so that was a plus and then went home and at about 11, it only started getting okayish, went to a countdown party, drank like vodka and counted down to o9' hell yeah baby. Hhaha, I was on the phone with Miki the whole time, gay ass right? Met some pretty cool peeps at the party so it was an okay nye i guess, not what I would call good. Oh well, better than nothing yeah? I need to remove my make up and take a god damn shower. It's like 1am in the morning. Yes, I'm a good kid alright. Do you have a problem with that? :):) Fuck shit, school's starting on Monday, Urgh. Gay ass shit fuck. 3 weeks of hell and ill be free once again. Atleast I'll get to meet Shona and peeps in school so it's okay i guess. I miss you Jessica Miller, you freaking bitch. Hhahaha. Get your ass back from Dubai. Serena, I love you cutie pie, come back and save me from absolute boredom and insanity. I need some sanity in my life, oh wait, wrong person to call. Hhahah Serena Leatherman is so not sane, she's INSANE. but thats why i love you my dear. Anyways, I'll try to update more.
xoxo, Le Wen